Due to weather in Costa Rica our flight was cancelled. We cannot get to SJ in time to play tonight. The show is postponed for tonight until a later date (trying to make this happen on a day off if we can get flights back). We are very sorry to miss this show. We tried so hard to make a sooner flight. We are still playing Panama tomorrow and the rest of the tour as scheduled. We will post new info soon when we know. It was an act of rain and weather. Most of the flights to Costa Rica were cancelled last night, not just ours. This is bad news but we thank you for your understanding.